Beat the spring rush by getting your trailer inspected this winter! At The Trailer Depot we are all about keeping you on the road so that you can get to your destination safely, securely and on time. Let our expert technicians take a look at your trailer to make sure that it is in safe towing condition. We have a dedicated service operation that can handle your entire trailer and hitch service needs – including DOT inspections. We also service snowplows and sanders and install truck beds.
An area of expertise our service department handles is our 17 Point General Trailer Service Package:
- Inspect & re-pack wheel bearings & inspect races
- Install new seals
- Inspect brake drums & hubs
- Test all brake functions
- Inspect tires for wear & DOT date codes
- Adjust tire pressure
- Inspect rims
- Torque lug nuts
- Inspect safety chain
- Inspect coupler or pintle ring
- Lubricate all necessary locations
- Inspect frame & flooring
- Inspect suspension: springs, bushings, shackles, ect.
- Inspect hinges, latches, & exterior doors (if applicable)
- Inspect wiring
- Test light function
- Inspect & test safety breakaway system
We also sell and install gooseneck, fifth wheel, pintle, and bumper hitches. We sell and install tow bar, base plates and auxiliary braking systems for towing behind RVs. We do trailer collision repair, truck and trailer modifications and fabrications, LED and strobe lights and more. Contact our service team today to book your appointment! 203-234-7788.