At The Trailer Depot we are all about keeping you on the road so that you can get to your destination safely, securely and on time. Let our expert technicians take a look at your trailer to make sure that it is in safe towing condition.
The Trailer Depot has a dedicated service operation that can handle all of your trailer and hitch service needs – including DOT inspections. We also service snowplows and sanders and install truck beds.
Some of our areas of service expertise are:
- General trailer service including our 13 Point General Service Package*
- Hitches – Sales and installation of Class I to Class V bumper hitches, weight distribution hitches, sway controls, gooseneck hitches and 5th wheel hitches
- Trailer Brake Controllers
- Tow Bar installation and auxiliary braking system work
- DOT annual inspections for commercial trailers
- Trailer collision repair
- Trailer modifications
- Snowplows and sanders – service, parts and installation
- Truck bed installation
- Awning installation, repair and replacement
- Wheel and tire sales and mounting
- Truck accessory installation
- Bike rack installation
* 13 Point General Trailer Service
- Re-pack bearings, races, and replace seals
- Inspect brake drums and hubs
- Test all brake functions
- Inspect tire wear and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect rims and torque lug nuts
- Safety chain inspection
- Inspect coupler or pintle ring
- Lubricate all necessary locations
- Inspect frame and flooring
- Inspect suspension: springs, bushings, shackles, ect.
- Inspect hinges, latches, and exterior doors (if applicable)
- Examine wiring to determine all lights are functioning
- Inspect safety breakaway system
See our Parts page for more detail on our Parts Department.