Western - Adjustable Wings
Wide-Out: The 12-gauge steel moldboard is 29 inches high, and with independently controlled wings, the WIDE-OUT extends from 8 feet to 10 feet wide. With both wings angled forward, you get the carrying capacity of a full 9 foot scoop. The ½” x 6” high carbon steel cutting edge is standard, and the wings receive extra protection from the 1½” x 8” polyurethene wing-cutting edges. Six vertical ribs and a dual power bar design provide exceptional torsional strength. The wings slide laterally across a structurally reinforced slide box, which further enhances blade strength, so there’s no blade twisting or bending, even under the heaviest loads. The 70 degree attack angle provides a cleaner scrape with every pass, and the 17 inch curl radius gives you maximum snow rolling efficiency.
- The 8’ Retracted Position is Perfect for Transport and for Narrow Access Areas, Such as Drive-Through Lanes or Tight Windrowing Areas
- The 10’ Expanded-Width Position Gives you 25% More Blade Surface so you can Take Wider Passes in Larger Wide-Open Spaces
- For Unmatched Windrowing Productivity, Angle the Leading Wing Forward and the Trailing Wing Extended and you Can Use the Full Blade without Spillover
- Unparalleled Windrowing Efficiency with No Spillover on Passes, Reduces Cleanup Time
- For the Ultimate in Snow-Carrying Capacity, Angle Both Wings Forward for a 9’ Scoop
- The WIDE-OUT can Fully Angle in the Scoop Position to Effectively Carry Snow Around Corners, and Maneuver in Congested Parking Lots, Something V-Plows Cannot do
- 2 Year Winter-to-Winter Warranty
The all-new PRODIGY snowplow features an ingenious patented mechanical wing design that automatically positions its wings to deliver maximum plowing efficiency. Whether in straight-ahead scoop mode or angled for windrowing, it delivers multi-position winged plow productivity in a unit that’s as easy to operate as a straight blade.
Snowplows & Sanders/Salt Spreaders, Winter Products
W: 0' 0" x L: 0' 0"