Snow Ex Snow Plows, Sanders - Heavy Duty Plow
For commercial contractors outfitting larger vehicles, only a heavy-duty snowplow will do…and the aptly named SnowEx® Heavy-Duty Series fits the bill. Powering ahead and rolling heavy snow farther with a 31"-tall steel blade, these plows feature a formed base channel that delivers extra stability. While vertical ribs, two angled Power Ribs and massive quad design provide added strength to prevent the blade from twisting, even under the most punishing winter conditions.
- The rugged A-frame is constructed of tubular steel to provide the strength necessary to take on tough plowing conditions.
- Large center pin delivers durability.
- Robotic welding ensures consistent strength throughout the headgear
- 2 Year Winter-to-Winter Warranty
- Angled Power Rib
- Tubular Steel A-Frame
- Quad Design
- Responsive Hydraulics
- Formed Base Channel
- Full-Trip Moldboard
- Steel Cutting Edge
- Easy Access Components
- Removable Receiver brackets
- POWER GRIP™ Hand-Held Control
- Automatixx® Attachment System
- Direct Lift
- STORM SEEKER™ Headlamps
- POWERCOAT Finish
W: 0' 0" x L: 0' 0"